Our vision is to build a brotherhood among pastors and a family among churches so that more people know Jesus in Pasco County, Florida!
- We commit to pray for your church, pastor, and your ministries.
- Free Counseling. The PBA will pay for the first 8 sessions of counseling for any PBA affiliated pastor.
- Block Party Trailer. Our members have exclusive use of our Block Party trailer and accompanying equipment. Our trailer is a ‘party in a box’ and set up to accommodate at least 200 guests. For larger events, we may utilize grant funds to gain any additional equipment needed.
- We work to honor each pastor and church staff through gifts, recognition, and random acts of kindness. Our motto is “We are not alone.”
- Continuing Education. We sponsor regional conferences that equip pastors, staff, and members to use their gifts for the glory of God. If you have a promising leader within your church who seeks continuing education, we welcome you to submit a grant request so that we may join your church in supporting future leaders here in Pasco County.
- Our greatest asset is our members. The PBA works to provide lunches, dinners, banquets and family events like picnics to connect those doing the work with like-minded pastors and church leaders;
- Member churches may apply to receive grant funds for Ministry (To The Church) and Missions (Through The Church). Grants are approved monthly by our PBA Leadership Team.
- We gladly share with one another all that God is doing in our region. We will promote your ministry efforts to our growing membership base through emails, in-person events, and social media. We will invite other pastors, members, and ministries to partner with you where you determine it is beneficial to do so.
- Our Executive Director and Administrator are available to your church to help you solve challenges, make connections to other denominational entities, answer questions, or point you to other resources to solve problems. We are able to help your church should you need help with finding a pastor, conflict management, long-term planning, etc.
- Partnering with the PBA is simply a good gospel witness. The churches we see in scripture are regional. While none of us can pastor the entire county, we can show genuine care for other churches, pastors, and brothers/sisters by partnering in missions with their efforts. Your church may be blessed not to ‘need’ help. It may be that your partnership is healthy so that you stay committed, interested, and engaged with what God is doing in all communities of our region. The rural pastor and the suburban pastor can find common ground in their partnership at the PBA. We display true ‘John 17’ unity when we partner in the name of Jesus. For some, this may be the greatest benefit.
PBA Churches are Unified!
- PBA affiliated churches agree to regularly pray for their fellow churches in the region, their fellow pastors, and members of the PBA Leadership Team.
- PBA affiliated churches frequently and regularly participate in Associational opportunities for fellowship, leadership development, prayer and worship;
- PBA affiliated churches financially partner in the ministry and work with one another.
- PBA affiliated churches send their Senior Pastor and two representatives to regularly scheduled Executive Board Meetings.
- PBA affiliated churches send their appropriate number of messengers to the PBA Annual Meeting.
If you would like to learn more about the PBA, or to have a meeting and ask questions of our Executive Director, please use the contact form found in the menu above and he would love to spend some time talking with you about all that God is doing in and through the PBA! If we can serve your church in any way, please let us know!